Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Saturday, August 4, 2007

NYX Doll Eyes #1







For the Entire Month of August I'll have Videos using these great NYX products. )Of course i'll have my MAC and hair demos too..) Create subtle smokey eyes to sexy bedroom eyes. This bundle does it all. Under $40 you can't go wrong. This includes the brush and mascara.. which are items you only purchase once in a while. Items can be purchased at NYXcosmetics.com
They have great customer service and great products. Check them out :)

The lashes are coming soon to their site :) ...
Chrome Shadow $5

Mascara $8
Eyeshadow $5
Jumbo Eye Pencil $4
Brush $7.00


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pursebuzz! i am so excited to see this months videos because i love nyx!!

Anonymous said...

hi i love this look! Just wondering what u used on your face? It's looks flawless and glowy!

Noor Azura Ayu said...

hi...i love love love this look.u look sexy n hot! anyway, i just wanna know what is ur lipgloss brand in this vid.thanks!

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book