Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Costco Brushes-I've been told they HAVE IT!!!!!

Update-5/16
I received a comment that Costco has THEM IN!!!! Call your local Costco and find out if they have these brushes and scoop them up while you can!!! thanks Anonymous one!!!!
_______________________________________________________________
I've been asked which brushes are the ones I use from Costco.. Well here is a photo of them from Costco's site. I received these as a gift last year, but if you see them better put them in your cart. They won't ever match MAC's brushes... but for the price of $20 and 14 pieces its a steal!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you give us a link? i'm trying to find it but just can't see it.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean link? If you find it buy it.. they aren't selling it on their site now :(

Anonymous said...

Hi There
Sorry I don't think there is a link to purchase them right now. I've been asked what brushes do I use that's not MAC and those are the ones. Hopefully they will bring them back this year :)

Anonymous said...

They do have them at Costco..i just purchased some..

Anonymous said...

HEEY!i was wondering if there's another brush set that you could reccomend, cause im in canada and i just called the local costco and they dont have it in :(

Anonymous said...

Hey there.. Sorry I don't know of any other inexpensive brush sets. I've heard target has a good set by "Sonia K" Can you get those out there?

Anonymous said...

umm theres no target here. well where i live, there isnt but sephora is opening soon and theres already 2 mac locations so ill check it out there! thank you your tutorials are amazingg!

Anonymous said...

Heyy!, i wanna know what eye liner do you use?
Because ive been looking for eye liners that dont make a mess on my eyes.

Thanks (=

Anonymous said...

I'm a makeup artist and I always buy a set of these brushes if Costco has them in stock. They are a very good quality for the price, this allows me to have multiples of each brush to do continuous makeup on many people in one day.

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book