Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Strange Hybrid

Strange Hybrid is Now Available. If you missed out on Provence Pigment the first round.. better get your hands on it now. Its seriously the MUST have of the collection. Its like Naked and Fairy Lite but with a burst of rainbow frost shimmers. It looks nothing like the photo on their website. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to do a video review on the stuff I got. I passed on the shadows and other items. I just picked up the following. The lipsticks are soo great.. the shimmer to is unreal very fun!! Kinda reminds me of Maybelline's diamond shine from back in the day..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to check out strange hybrid in person!

I heard a lot of people saying that jardin aires is very similar to dazzleray, is that true?

Also, will provence show up as a wash for someone who has medium/tanned skin and is the gold color in it prominent?

Enjoy your new lippies and piggies!

Anonymous said...

Hey there
I don't have Dazzleray so I can't really compare the two. But I have heard the same thing though...
The gold isn't as prominent as in other pigments. Its more of a light shimmer..
Thanks I totally have enjoyed everything about them :) take care!

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book