Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Which Brush is Which?

What brush can I not live without? Well there are many that are fabulous but if it came down to 3 they would be the MAC 224, 266, and 217. They are allshadow brushes.. as far as face brushes go.. I like the 168 for blush and129(look for the super fluffy ones) for powder(studio fix). I will hopefully figure out a better way to show the brushes full ability, but for nowwe just have to settle for a little acting from my hands. Hope this helps out someone :)
P.S. If you have an extra $42 dollars to spare check out their 187 its cool its a skunk like brush that picks up just enough color for cheeks or powder for a light day application.


4 comments:

Whitney said...

That was an great demonstration. I only have 1 MAC brush, the 239, and I really like it. I'm thinking about getting the 217 now that I've seen you use it in so many of your vids.
Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hi...I myself have a lot of MAC brushes and I love them all.. but for people who don't have the money to spend are there any alterntatives you might have? Thanks!!!

SoCal Boho said...

Hi! I love your videos but the sound is low. I'm not sure if there's something you can adjust on your end. I have my volume up high and can barely hear you.

Amy said...

Ginny, during the holiday, Nordstrom has a special edition holiday MAC brush set with 5 brushes for $48. It looks like she is using a few of those brushes; all brushes with SE are from a set and are cheaper than regular MAC brushes.

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book