Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Barbie Loves Mac




Shopping for Barbie Loves Mac Line was no day in the park, it was more like a zoo. Lucky for me I was able to pick up some colors that I didn't already have. Feeling bad for my little cousin who wasn't able to pick up any I decided to give them to her. Which gave me an idea. Why not just recreate the look without the actual products?
So without further ado my demonstration on Barbie Loves Mac Style without using any of the actual products from this line.

Barbie Loves Mac
Lucky Green,Bitter,Humid,Pink Venus or Pink freeze shadow
(shimmery base will change any matte shadow)

No comments:

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book