Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Electric Eel & Chrome Yellow together at last!


Electric Eel & Chrome Yellow Together at last !
By request I have joined Electric Eel and Chrome Yellow all on one pallet. It was a great experiment trying new colors together,always a fun time. Check out the video and see for yourself how yellows are brighter and turquoise are well.. turquoise-er ..lol

MAC Cosmetics were used for this look
-Stillife paint
-Electric eel,chrome yellow,nylon shadows



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial!
I would have never thought to use chrome yellow and electric eel together, looks great though, very fresh and vibrant!

Just wondering how much paint you should put on each eye - I have oily skin and have a lot of problems with creasing - if I put a thicker layer, would that actually increase the chances of creasing? thanks!

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book