Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Miroir-licous handbags

Metallic bags are all the rage winter 06-07. I, myself had the opportunity to own the lovely Louis Vuitton Papillon in silver, but was cursed with bad luck and received one that was horribly scratched. I waited on the list from February '06 and finally received it Dec 1st. Ya.. that many months!!! .. saved my pennies for that bad boy only to receive the scarred show piece. But have no fear many other designers have followed the metallic trend and have come out with some pretty interesting pieces. I think I like the Fendi the best. Stay tuned .. in honor of the metallic handbags.. I will be doing a demo on metallic make up to "make up" for the lack of LV in my silver and cold hands (tribute to AFI's song.. Silver and Cold).. lol

1 comment:

Danee Glamour said...

Wow! You like AFI too? I love them!

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book