Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Monday, March 19, 2007

Watered Down Rainbow

Watered Down Rainbow
Thanks to all my friends at Myspace for voting on the new rainbow look. Its a softer look~ great for springtime :) The technique is fairly simple.. Can't wait to see the looks on everyone else. Please post it up on the guest book if you can. I want lots of eyes on there!!!! Thanks everyone!!!!!

Pastel Rainbow Shadows using
Mac Shadows:ELECTRIC EEL, BITTER, ORANGE, CHROME YELLOW, BEAUTIFUL LILAC,LIVING PINK,NYLON Fluid Liner: Macro Violet, sweet sage
Base: Stilife
MAC-Mixing med (Water base) Benefit has a great glitter glue called Shelaq.
Pigments:naked

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great Demo.. Keep em Coming

Anonymous said...

no offence. but i cant help but notice how much better u look without makeup =D

Anonymous said...

Ever heard the saying 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all'?

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book