Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

R u ready for the New Line of Louis Vuitton's Mulicolor Handbags?

Just in time for bathing suits and spray on tans, Louis Vuitton is releasing three gorgeous Multicolor Louis's to their permanent collection. Prices ranges from $1170-$1950. I was lucky enough to check out the look book a few weeks back and I've fallen for the Neo Audra. Start saving those pennies(or wads of cash LOL..)now for the HOT HOT HOT bags. If you are feeling really saucy The Shoulder with exotic animal leather will cost about $4,500, if you aren't Paris Hilton or Lilo might want to skip out on this one. But no worries if bright colors aren't you cup of tea, LV has made a new "sporty" style speedy. Of course called none other than Sporty. No relation to Sporty Spice.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
More info available on purseblog.com

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book