Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Monday, March 26, 2007

Black Red and White

Black, Red and White

Who says you can't wear red eye shadow didn't know the
tricks of the trade. With a little hint of red peaking above the black makes it
a great accent to any face. After getting an email about NYX, I decided to pick
up one of these to try it out. And after a long night out the Red still intact,
the decision was made to give it two thumbs up. I chose a red shadow
called "Sunrise." Being a MAC lover I knew that RED was only available
in pigment but not strictly for shadow. So it made a great choice. Sunrise is a
bit chalky and matte, but if used after a shimmery base its a very wearable
color. Check out my video and let me know what you think!

Base: Stillife|
Shadow: Black Tied, NYX Sunrise
Pigment: Frost, Naked
Fluid: Blitz & Glitz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I don't think I've found your name on your page. I'm a big fan of yours! I love the way you do your makeup, and I also love how you share your skills with people all over the world! I wish I could do my makeup as good as you do. This look is definitely different, but also HOT! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I loveee everything about the videos, ur demos are great and the music is fun.

Anonymous said...

I just wanna say this was the 1st video tutorial of yours i've seen.. & i've been hooked!! U've become my inspiration! Im a makeup artist myself but been feelin kinda uninspired & well, u can say bored.. but after watchin all ur videos im really inspired again!

This's a really gorgeous bold look & im gonna try it out! XD

Anonymous said...

i love all ur tutorials - like u i have a vast collection of mac but i was just wondering what your opinion was of NYX???

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book