Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello Kitty Compact Mirror For Sale :)

I have received lots of emails regarding my Hello Kitty Compact, but unfortunately I can't sell that one. But I searched high and low and I found one that is even cuter and larger. This Hello Kitty compact is very durable and heavy duty. This is for any make up lover. I really like this and would keep this for me, but I wanted to pass this along to someone to else so that they can enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine. I am selling this for $50 plus shipping. I purchased this for $45 plus tax. Depending on where you live the shipping will vary, shipping in the US will be $10. I accept paypal, and money orders. I wanted to offer this to pursebuzzers first before I put this up on ebay. Send me an email to info@pursebuzz.com if you are interested or would like to know more. I will be adding a Hello Kitty surprise along with the beautiful compact.

* This is brand-new, plastic is still on the back of the compact
* 2 3/4 inches in diameter
* Swarovski Crystals make up Hello Kitty's face and pink bow
* Mirrors on both sides of the compact, bottom one is magnified, looks like about 2-3X
* Comes with silver colored box with pink satin
* Velvet drawstring bag to protect the compact
* The rhinestones cover Hello Kitty's face on the front part of the mirror
* Push button style opening

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bueaitful mirror!

too bad i don't have money >.<

hope you update more, i love reading your post =].

Anonymous said...

hey! where did you buy this mirror from? i've been looking for other swarovski items & you seem to have a good source :) please let me know! if no one has gotten this mirror in another week or so, i'm buying it!

Stephie

Anonymous said...

Im sorry but the compact has been sold. Hopefully i'll have more later :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I have that exact same mirror. I got it for the same price as you do. <3

Anonymous said...

If you would like to advertise please contact me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

good one! i just brought many new emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book