Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Questions for 6/6

I have received lots of email asking questions for this or that and I wanted to share the questions with everyone just in case you were wondering the same thing. Every so often I will post the questions here and answer them. That way we don't get any repeats and I can spend time answer the other questions. Thanks for taking the time to write to me I read every single one of them :)
*If you have any questions about the product itself please refer to their website.
1) What type of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? I buy mine from Ulta or my Salon. Look at their site to find a place by you :) Bedhead
DUMB BLONDE SHAMPOO
DUMB BLONDE RECONSTRUCTOR
I use this stuff every day and I leave the conditioner in for at least 5 minutes and the rinse.












2) Where can I find Costco Brushes?
These are only sold at Costco, and I believe they can only be purchased in the store. These aren't exact replica's of MAC, just a nice set of brushes and for a great price.
3)What is the best hairspray that will hold up my curls?

Everyone's hair is different and will work with different hairsprays. I like Beyond the Zone Frozen stiff, and Isoplus. Both available at Sally's.
4)Where can I find Curling Irons and Flat Irons internationally?
Ohh.. This is a tough question, and unfortunately I live in the States so I have no idea where exactly. But im 100% sure that you can find something, check your local beauty supply store, or order online :) Hopefully one of our international p-buzzers.. can help out with this one :)

Thanks and keep on pursebuzzin'. Don't forget to check back here for the answers :)

No comments:

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book