Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Friday, July 13, 2007

Black Smokey Eyes

By Request- My super smokey eye look using uber cheap products :)
This technique is also great for wide set eyes "a how to" bringing them closer, or if you want bright wide eyes here it is. This will be my last video .. aww no worries just using this backdrop. The person that lives here is moving so we're going to film at their new place when I do vids at that place. If you haven't noticed I like to change it up a bit. Tee Hee! The new place has a resort pool too! So if I'm feeling ballsy that day I might do a vid by the pool :) The staying power is pretty amazing for $1.
If you want eyeliner to last remember to use Shelaq from Benefit!
Products Used

ELF Shadows in

  • Dusk
  • Ivory
Eyeshadow Base
MAC Cream Color Base
  • Luna
Mascara-Clinique Lash Doubling and Primer

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you recommend ELF shadows for people who don't want to spend a lot of money?

Anonymous said...

for sure!

Anonymous said...

thanks again for putting up this wonderful video. Definitely a must try. Is the ELF shadow a bit simmer itself?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! I can't wait for more tutorials like this with budget makeup <3 Muahz!

Anonymous said...

hi pursebuzz thanks for the new video! your videos always help me a lot. I especially love this one because I love smoky eyes. I think it goes very well with eyes with sign eyelids.
I also use mac and elf. I find elf eye shadows very soft and nice but they break easily.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

i bought a bunch of e.l.f. stuff. The shadows I highly recommend. The color "dusk" that she's using is my most favorite one! Its $1...what more can I say? lol

Anonymous said...

hi i have a question that doesn't really go with this blog haha
but is there a difference between the regular mac brushes and the one at nordstrom sold in the pack??

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie,

It's Erika =).

QQ-can you id the 2 flat brushes (the black as well as the wood handle)you are using please?
The wood looks like a face secrets or EoB I already own, but may need to revisit, lol.
Thx & Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great tips! Is this how you did your eye makeup for the "bedroom eyes" video. The eye makeup in that video looks more dramatic, could you show us how you did your eye makeup in that video.

Anonymous said...

I like ur voice, its really sweet..

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book