Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Flashtronic and RushMetal Online

The official release is Thursday at 10AM here in Cali. But for those of you who want to look and/or order it online its available now. They even have a MAC Chat line for questions you may have.

Flashtronic
Rushmetal
and Novel Twist (releasing this week too !!)

MAC offers FREE SHIPPING
Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any $60 purchase. No offer code necessary. Offer is valid through midnight EST 7/30/07 on orders shipped to US addresses only.

I am passing on the brush set since I don't need anymore repeats :P Just gotta get my hands on that Stippling brush.
I have my eyes on the skin finishes and pigments!!!! Hopefully I can pick them up while I'm in Vegas this weekend. I want to check out Club Pure, so if anyone can hook it up for me this Friday.. I'll love you forever!!!

Free Shipping at MAC use this code. This may be a one time use. So Act fast!!!
CS81LIVECHAT

No comments:

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book