Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Monday, July 2, 2007

Sign On San Diego

I had no idea that my San Diego's paper was going to be republish the NY Times Article. My bf's mom found out while she was going through it, probably looking for my Michael's Craft Store coupon im sure :). Haha.. I actually love going to the craft store but it costs so much, so my bf and his mom will give me the coupons when they get it, 40% is a lot of savings!!! Don't laugh its true, I have to save somewhere else so that I can spend on my make up, isn't that right? lol

Its the exact same article, but in my local paper. How fun is that!! Thanks you guys!!!!!

Here is the article

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pursey!!! the NY Times?! you're ULTRA famous now!!! how freakin' cool is that?!?! congrats on both newspaper mentions. (g)ezebel

Anonymous said...

Certainly. All above told the truth. Let's discuss this question.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you commit an error. I can prove it.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online how to order tramadol online no prescription - tramadol 50 mg and breastfeeding

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book