Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Monday, July 2, 2007

Top 5 Picks

I have finally chosen my top 5 products that I can't live without. However, my top picks spans well over 5, but I had to narrow it down. These products are also listed on stylehive.com under my hive. Very convenient way to have all your faves under one "roof." Don't forget to add me as a friend on there too. I love to see what your favorite items are too!
My Top 5 Picks
1)Mac Pigment in Vanilla
2)Clinique Stop Signs Eyes Spf 15
3)Benefit Shelaq- Great for glitter, and prevent racoon eyes :)
4)Mac Lip Lipgelée Dewy Jube
5)Sun Glasses

I'm soo excited, I will be featured all week on their site too. yay!!

My look was inspired by Gwen Stefani's new video(check it out below). I say inspired by cause it's not exact for obvious reasons; my eyes are shape completely different, I'm not her and do not look like her at all :P So here is the video and don't forget to check everyday this week after 3PM Pacific Standard Time for a video on stylehive.com . I'm excited to see which one they picked. Have a great Holiday week.

No Worries I totally did a video of my make up.
I'll have that up sometime this week or by the weekend. Thanks again!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do a tutorial with that eyelook! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

thank goodness gwen isn't wearing that bright red lipstick anymore. she looks sooo much prettier with all the focus on her eyes.

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book