Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol


Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Soft Wavy Hair


Want the “I didn’t spend time on my hair” look? While still looking fabulous at the same time? Well I have a great 10 minute hair do that will solve that. All you need are some styling products and a large curling iron. Mine is Hot Tools 1 1/4 inch. A good curling iron will help out a lot. So if you want to buy a new one check out Hot Tools and Helen of Troy, those two are great and won’t break the piggy bank. :)

Makeup look click here :)

Products available at ULTA.com and Exclusive Salons

LaCoupe Products

Pumped Up Curl Boosting Spray

Curl Boosting Lotion


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bah! even when you spend 2 minutes on your hair, you still look like you spent an hour on it -- it's ALWAYS so gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. i reeeally like your makeup in this vid. :0)

Anonymous said...

what music did u use for this vid? i loved it

Discount Furniture Santa Monica said...

Thanks for the list of products... I am still on the search for products that work for me. I'll try these.

shopznowpk said...



Shopznowpk.com is one of the fastest growing e-commerce portals in the region,
with an extensive range of products which provide the best balance of quality and value of money,
we ensure that your purchase with us is your wisest decision today

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book