Pursebuzz Tip

PURSEBUZZ.com is open for business.. lol

Go to Pursebuzz.com :)

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Questions 7/5

1)Where can i get the duo glue for fake lashes?
You can get DUO at CVS and MAC, I believe its $5.99 at CVS and $7.99 at MAC

2)I wanna know if it's good to wet the eye shadow before apply it on the eye lid?

Yes, you can wet the brush and dip it into the shadow for an intense color. But try on the outer edge of the shadow pot just in case your shadow doesn't cooperate :)

3)Can you salvage broken eyeshadows with the same method as pigment pressing?
Yes, I did that. I broke an NYX shadow and a MAC shadow and I did the same process and pressed them back, and added a little of mac frost to add shimmer, and now I have new colors :)
What type of curling iron are you using?
I use HOT TOOLS and Helen of Troy
Chat box? How often are you on? and if we leave a message will you respond?
Starting next week I will be on one day a week for 2 hours for sure(I'll post the time next to the chat box), and other times I'll pop on and off. If you leave me a message, sometimes I can read it and sometimes the system doesn't let me, it gets locked up :( So its best to email me and check back here to see if I answer it. If I don't answer your question please don't take it personal. I just have an overwhelming amount of emails and I do my best :)

Thanks !!!!

No comments:

Hair Dreser

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

Who Does my Hair?
Where do I get my hair done at? I have a hair dresser who I have been going to for years. She has given me permission to release her contact number if you are interested. She is moving locations but she is located in Southern California in the Inland Empire. She is available Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Her name is Randalynn and you can leave a message for her at (909)648-4754 All pricing is different depending on your current hair. Please consult this with her.

Please support the sponsors to keep this site up Thanks

Sign My Guest Book